When I first started as supervisor and then manager, I was working in public health. My passion for promoting healthy people, places and policy has had a major impact in what I think is important as a manager or supervisor.
For the past 10 years, I have used this passion to consult on a variety of projects. I have also had the pleasure to work with all types of organizations. As a result, I have found that the experiences and skills as a manager are transferrable to many things. For example, these management skills have come into play when planning and delivering training. It also directly helps me lead workshops, develop workforce plans, and design training.
Another area where my management experiences and skills have come in handy for me and clients is around conference coordination. I love to work with the planning committees to realize their dreams of what the conference can achieve.
Along with these experiences, I have formal education and earned degrees from the University of Vermont in Burlington, Vermont.
- 1984 | Bachelor of Arts major math
- 1991 | 5th Year Certificate major health education
- 2010 | Master’s of Education studied educational leadership.
My credentials are in health education.
- National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. (NCHEC), Master Certified Health Education Specialist (MCHES) and
- Vermont Agency of Education Professional Educator’s License
I look forward to working with existing and new clients and to build strong relationships that yield the best results.